BEAUTY GUIDE & FAQ’s
1. Mix 1-2 teaspoons of Thanaka Powder with the same amount of water or rose water until you form a creamy paste.
2. Thanaka Face Mask – Apply the paste evenly over your cleansed face preferably using a fan brush.The paste will dry after 5 to 10 minutes depending on its layer thickness. Let the paste on for 15-20 Minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Using Thanaka Powder as a facial Mask once a day will make your facial skin smoother, softer and evenly toned. It also help clear acne and old acne marks.
Ayurvedic Permanent Hair Removal
1. Remove all your unwanted hair the way you prefer (waxing is recommended) and wash the area thoroughly.
2. Massage the cream of Thanaka powder and Kusuma oil (safflower oil) on the waxed or shaved area to be treated until it is absorbed in the skin. (This solution weakens the hair root)
3. Leave it on for alteast 2 hours, preferably overnight (your cells are especially active during your sleep).
4. Repeat this procedure for the next 3-4 months to enjoy hair free skin forever.
1. This procedure can be used on infants and children too. In adults both male and female can use this procedure.
2. Any skin colour and skin type can use this procedure. It has no restrictions like in laser treatment.
3. To verify if it is working, after using this procedure for around 1 month, use a tweezer on the treated area to pull out a hair. It should easily side out.
4. Please note to if you use this procedure without removing hair, it will take longer for the hair to be removed permanently.
5. Keep waxing or shaving at regular intervals so that the Thanaka powder and Kusuma oil (safflower oil) mixture can reach the root of the hair and do its magic.
6. Once your hair is not growing back you can stop the treatment and enjoy your hair free skin.
Purifying SPA Treatment
To prepare the facial skin for a steam bath, make-up should be removed first. With a temperature of 40-43 degree Fahrenheit the steam will loosen the top layer of the skin (epidermis) and stimulate the blood cells.
Soft Papaya Scrub
A soft papaya scrub consists of ½ a papayafruit, 2-3 tablespoons of Pure Thanaka Powder and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. The ingredients get mixed together and applied on the face. The scrub should be gently massaged for 7-10 minutes using circular motions. Being especially rich with vitamin E, Thanaka and almond oil. The mask will tighten and rejuvenate the facial skin.
Papaya`s antibacterial acitivites and Thanaka`s cleansing effects will smooth and soften your facial skin.
Now that your skincells have been loosened by the steam and scrub, blackheads and whiteheads can easily be removed.
Coconut oil facial massage
Coconut consists of a variety of active ingredients that stimulate and moisturize the skin cells.
Ginger Thanaka face mask
The ginger Thanaka face mask consists of 2 tablespoons of Pure Thanaka Powder, 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger and 2 tablespoons of chamomille tea. The ingredients get mixed together and gently applied on the facial skin. The face mask will relax your facial skin through chamomile tea and draw out impurities with the help of ginger and Thanaka.
Now that your skin is cleansed and fed with active agents, a toner, moisturizer, serum or suncream should be applied to complete this facial treatment.
Pure Thanaka Powder is available at our ONLINE SHOP.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER ON KNATURALS?
Placing an order on KNATURALS is quick and simple. As you browse through our Online Shop, you can add the products you wish to buy in your Shopping Cart by clicking on ‘Add to cart’. Proceed to Checkout, enter your shipping address and make the payment.
HOW DOES KNATURALS PROTECT MY PRIVACY?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. KNATURALS will not give out your telephone number or e-mail address, except where needed to deliver a product or service your order. We will not give out your credit card number or any account information unless you authorize it, e.g., processing a credit card payment. In other words, we will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal detail to any third party without your permission. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfil your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience.
WHAT IS THANAKA?
Thanaka is a very popular tree in Myanmar whose bark is used for cosmetic purposes. Thanaka Powder is yellowish in color and when mixed with Kusuma oil it helps in getting rid of unwanted hair on the face and other body parts easily. It is also a powerful natural skincare ingredient will help in cleansing and making your skin softer and smoother. Check out one of the informative blog post on thanaka, one of nature’s best kept secrets –Click Here
WHAT GRADE IS KNATURALS PURE THANAKA POWDER?
Quality is our promise. Therefore we only sell ‘Grade A’ Thanaka that comes directly from Myanmar. To guarantee our Quality we regularly visit the Thanaka plantations of our suppliers in Myanmar to lab test the Thanaka Powder before it is imported. We are so confident about our quality that we offer a 100% Money-Back Quality Guarantee.
HOW DOES THANAKA POWDER & KUSUMA OIL WORK AND RESULTS IN PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL?
Thanaka Powder & Kusuma Oil is basically mixture that makes the hair root weaker day by day (because it will have concentrated thanaka proteins) by cutting down the nutrient supply to hair root, when nutrient supply to hair root is cut down then hair root automatically weakens. The hair growth will inhibit, hence assisting in the hair follicle to be completely destroyed. Once the hair follicle is destroyed the hair will not grow again. So this hair removal method is completely safe and the best pain free method globally.
IS THANAKA POWDER & KUSUMA OIL SAFE?
Yes, it is completely safe. Over the years Thanaka found its way to ayurvedic practitioners that recognised the potential of this natural beauty product and started to integrate Thanaka into their treatments. Kusuma oil is pressed out of the seeds of the precious Kusuma flower using a specific pressing method to extract the precious oil out of the small seeds. Kusuma Oil is also known under the name Safflower Oil. Like Thanaka it is used in ayurvedic treatments since several thousand years (the beginning of Ayurveda dates back over 5000 years).
IS THANAKA CALLED ‘KAITHA’ IN HINDI AND ‘WOOD APPLE’ IN ENGLISH?
Yes, Thanaka tree is also known as Kaitha or Wood Apple. However, Kaitha or Wood Apple are both generas for the tree genus called ‘Limonia Acidissma’ that consists of many different trees. Whereas Thanaka stands for one specific species within this genus.
Any other questions, we shall reply you within 24-48 hours. Please e-mail us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org